Here are some steps you can follow to clean your soft-soled Puma shoes:
- Remove any loose dirt or debris from the shoes using a soft-bristled brush or a cloth. (source: Puma)
- Mix a small amount of mild detergent or dish soap with warm water in a bowl. (source: Puma)
- Dip a soft-bristled brush or cloth into the soapy water and gently scrub the shoes, paying extra attention to any areas with stains or dirt buildup. (source: Puma)
- Rinse the shoes thoroughly with clean water to remove any soap residue. (source: Puma)
- Stuff the shoes with newspaper or a clean towel to help them keep their shape while drying. (source: Puma)
- Allow the shoes to air dry completely in a well-ventilated area, away from direct sunlight or sources of heat. (source: Puma)
It’s important to note that you should always check the care instructions on your specific pair of Puma shoes, as some materials may require different cleaning methods.
Additional Information – How To Clean Soft-soled Puma Shoes
How to Clean Pumas Soft Foam Shoes
Pumas are known for their lightweight, soft foam shoes. In order to keep them in tip-top shape, you need to take care of them in the best way possible. Here are some tips for cleaning them. The first thing you need to do is remove the ink from the bottom. After removing the ink, remove the dirt by using a soft, damp cloth. Apply a small amount of mild soap onto the cloth and rub it on the ink. Use a circular motion to avoid scratching the shoes’ uppers. Be sure to never hold the shoe under the tap or the water may damage the other materials inside.
To clean Pumas, use a damp cloth and some mild soap. Make sure to rinse thoroughly. Use a soft cloth as other materials may cause scratching. The damp cloth will take longer to dry, so make sure to dry it before applying it to the ink. Afterwards, apply a fresh layer of ink to avoid causing further damage. Don’t forget to remove any excess water from the ink.
If you have suede or nubuck Pumas, you should know that they’re notoriously difficult to clean. However, with the right products, you can protect them from damage and ensure that they last longer. To clean suede, simply wet the cleaning cloth and rub it on the suede with gentle circular motions. Before removing the dirt, allow the shoes to air dry. Always remember to remove any cleaning agent you’ve used on suede as this can ruin it.