Here are some steps to clean Puma suede shoes:
- Remove the laces from the shoes.
- Use a suede brush or toothbrush to gently brush off any dirt or loose particles on the surface of the shoe. Use light brush strokes to brush in the same direction as the nap of the suede.
- Apply a suede cleaner to a soft-bristled brush and gently scrub the surface of the shoe. Avoid using too much water, as this can damage the suede.
- Wipe away the cleaner with a clean, dry cloth.
- Stuff the shoes with paper towels to help them retain their shape while they dry.
- Allow the shoes to air dry away from direct sunlight or heat sources.
- How to Clean Suede Shoes Without Ruining Them (source: Tom’s Guide)
- How to Clean Puma Suede Shoes (source: Sneakersopedia)
Additional Information – How Do You Clean Puma Suede Shoes
How to Clean Puma Suede Shoes
If you have a pair of Puma suede shoes, you should know how to clean them properly. The best way to do this is by hand. It’s easy to clean a pair of Puma shoes by hand. First, remove the laces and put a newspaper or shoe tree inside them. Place the shoes on the newspaper or shoe tree and remove the laces. Then, apply a suede cleaner. Use a soft bristled brush to apply the cleaner. Make sure to wash it thoroughly, and to get the nap back into the shoe.
For the best results, use a suede brush to clean your Pumas. It will help remove most of the dirt that has accumulated. If the dirt is particularly stubborn, you can try cleaning it with a soft pencil eraser or nail file. When using a nail file, make sure not to scratch the suede, otherwise, you’ll permanently damage it. Once you’ve cleaned your Pumas, you can wear them again.
If you want to get rid of stains that have built up on your shoes, you can scrub them gently with a toothbrush or suede brush. When you’re finished, use a paper towel to blot away any excess water that may have accumulated on them. Finally, use a magic cleaner to remove stubborn stains and scuff marks. It is believed that this cleaner works wonders on many different surfaces and will not harm your puma suede shoes if you’re gentle.