Here are some bullet points with sources to explain how men’s Puma shoes fit:
- Puma shoes tend to run small, so it’s recommended to go up half a size from your usual size (source: Opumo).
- Puma shoes are similar in fit to Nike shoes, as both brands tend to run narrow and small (source: Dapper Fad).
- It’s important to measure your feet at the end of the day and wear the socks you plan to wear with the shoes when trying them on (source: Size-Charts).
- If you’re in between two sizes, it’s recommended to go for the larger size rather than the smaller size (source: Opumo).
- Puma uses European sizing, so it’s important to use a conversion chart if you’re used to US sizing (source: How To Shoe).
I hope that helps!
Additional Information – How Do Mens Puma Shoes Fit
How Do Mens Puma Shoes Fit?
The first step to buying mens Puma shoes is to find out how big your feet are. Your foot will swell throughout the day, so try to measure at the end of the day. To do this, place your foot flat on the floor with your heel against the wall. You should have a straight edge touch the tip of your longest toe. If you’re not sure what size you need, you can use the thumb or index finger method to get an idea of how big your shoe should be.
Once you’ve measured your foot, you should try on different Puma shoes to see how they fit. Some Puma styles fit differently than others. For this reason, it’s best to purchase one size larger than you normally wear. You’ll also want to try on the shoes at night because your feet tend to swell more during the day. Always take the size chart into consideration when purchasing mens Puma shoes.
Next, you should measure your feet. This is important because some Puma shoe styles are made for people with wide feet, so it’s vital to measure the length and width of your foot. Also, don’t forget to measure your foot when you’re wearing them in the evening because your foot will swell throughout the day. Once you’ve taken the measurements, make sure to try them on again before buying.