Here’s a detailed explanation on how to clean Puma golf shoes:
Cleaning Puma golf shoes is important to keep them in good condition and extend their lifespan. Here are the steps to clean Puma golf shoes:
- Remove the laces: Before starting the cleaning process, remove the laces from the shoes.
- Clean the soles: Use a damp cloth with a mild soap to clean the soles of the shoes. Lightly scrub the soles in a circular motion to remove any dirt or mud. Do not use harsh cleaning agents or immerse the shoes in water.
- Clean the uppers: The method for cleaning the uppers of Puma golf shoes depends on the material. Here are the cleaning instructions for different materials:
- Leather: Hand wash using a soft cloth dampened with mild soap and cold water. Do not immerse or soak in water.
- Nylon and canvas: Using a soft cloth, gently scrub the uppers using mild soap and cold water and allow to air dry. Do not bleach or use harsh cleaning agents.
- Dry the shoes: After cleaning, allow the shoes to air dry completely. Do not use a dryer or any other heat source to dry the shoes.
- Apply a protectant: Once the shoes are dry, apply a protectant spray to help repel water and stains. Follow the instructions on the protectant spray carefully.
- How To Clean Puma Golf Shoes – mensmania.com (source: mensmania.com)
- 4 Easy Ways to Clean Pumas – wikiHow (source: wikiHow)
Additional Information – How To Clean Puma Golf Shoes
How to Wash Pumas Golf Shoes
The first thing you need to do when you want to keep your Pumas looking good is to clean them properly. You should first use a damp cloth with a mild soap. Then, rub the shoes in a circular motion to remove dirt and grime. Don’t try to scrub too hard or the leather may get damaged. Always use a soft cloth, and never hold the shoes under water. If you do, it will ruin the leather and other materials of the shoes.
The next step is to remove the laces. The laces are very delicate and should be cleaned carefully. To clean the laces, you should first remove the uppers and unthread them through the eyelets. You can then use a cleaning cloth to gently scrub the laces. After cleaning the laces, you should place your shoes in a washing machine on a gentle cycle. After that, you can wear them again.
Then, you should use a mild soap to wash the shoes. You can also add half a cup of baking soda into the water. This will help with the cleaning and deodorizing process, as well as add a touch of sanitizer. Afterward, you can put the shoes inside a shoe tree or newspaper to hold the shape and texture. You can use a soft bristled brush to scrub the suede. After that, you should dry them in a well-ventilated area. Then, you can wear them again.