Here are some steps to remove stickers from Puma sneakers:
- Peel off as much of the sticker as possible by hand. If the sticker is old or has been on the shoe for a long time, it may be brittle and difficult to remove. In this case, try using a plastic spatula or credit card to gently scrape off the sticker.
- Apply heat to the sticker to help loosen the adhesive. You can use a hair dryer on the lowest setting or a heat gun on the lowest setting. Hold the heat source a few inches away from the sticker and move it back and forth until the adhesive softens.
- Apply a cleaning solution to the sticker residue. You can use rubbing alcohol, nail polish remover, or vinegar. Soak a cloth or cotton ball in the solution and rub it onto the residue. Let it sit for a few minutes to allow the solution to penetrate the adhesive.
- Wipe away the residue with a clean cloth. Use a circular motion to gently rub the residue away. You may need to apply more cleaning solution and repeat the process a few times to fully remove the residue.
- How to Remove Stickers from a Car | Remove Sticker Residue
- How to remove sticker residue quickly with these household items
- 5 Ways to Remove Stickers – wikiHow
Additional Information – How To Remove The Stickers From Puma Sneakers
How to Get the Stickers Off PUMA Shoes
When purchasing a pair of PUMA shoes, you’ll likely encounter the annoying stickers that appear on them. You’ll probably be tempted to remove them, but not if they’re on the inside. While you should be able to peel the sticker off with ease, some stores may place the sticker on the inside of the shoe. These types of shoes are generally not waterproof and can become very uncomfortable to wear.
One method that is often used to remove these types of stickers is to apply WD-40 Multi-Use Product. You can apply the adhesive with a Smart Straw Multi-Use Product, and then wipe it off with a clean rag. Another way to remove the sticky sticker is to use isopropyl alcohol. It will dissolve the adhesive, and is safe for both plastic and ceramic surfaces. However, you should avoid rubbing too hard, as this may cause damage to the shoe.
If you can’t remove the stickers by hand, you can try using an art gum eraser to remove the sticker residue. This method will remove the top layer of the sticker material, and will leave the next layer exposed. Then, you can use a nail file to gently rub off the remaining residue. Be sure to use a clean rag afterward. Never rub too hard, because you may end up damaging the shoe.