To power off a Fossil smartwatch, you can follow these steps:
- Press the middle button or swipe down from the top of your screen. (source: Fossil Group)
- Scroll and tap on Settings.
- Tap on System.
- Swipe up and tap Power Off.
- Tap the checkmark to confirm.
Alternatively, you can follow these steps:
- Hold the power button on your wrist until your watch vibrates. (source: mensmania.com)
- Once the watch vibrates, let go of the buttons and wait for the Fossil logo to appear.
- Press and hold the Power button again until you see the clock face.
It’s important to note that you should only use the included charger cord to charge your Fossil smartwatch to avoid damage to your watch. (source: FOSSIL Gen 6 Smartwatch User Guide)
- Fossil Group: https://support.fossilgroup.com/s/article/How-do-I-power-off-my-smartwatch-1616590559871?language=en_US
- mensmania.com: https://mensmania.com/blog/smart-watches/how-to-power-off-fossil-smartwatch/
- FOSSIL Gen 6 Smartwatch User Guide: https://manuals.plus/fossil/gen-6-smartwatch-manual
Additional Information – How To Power Off Fossil Smartwatch
How to Power Off Fossil Smartwatch
How to power off fossil smartwatch is an important question to ask yourself. Most of these watches have a number of features that you can disable. For example, you can disable your Always-on display, speaker, Wi-Fi, and “OK Google” detection. You can also set Location and NFC to “on demand” and turn off Bluetooth automatically on a schedule. These features are only necessary when you’re actively using the device.
The first step to fix your Fossil smartwatch is to make sure that your watch is charged. You can do this by holding the power button on your wrist until your watch vibrates. Once the watch vibrates, you can let go of the buttons and wait for the Fossil logo to appear. Then, press and hold the Power button again until you see the clock face. Once it appears, your Fossil smartwatch is back to its original settings.
You can turn off your Fossil smartwatch by using the same process you use on smartphones. The main difference between the two is that the Fossil smartwatch has a small processor and a limited amount of RAM. For this reason, you should restart it every once in a while to keep it running smoothly. If that doesn’t work, try holding down the three buttons for 45 seconds and then press the Power button again. Once the display comes back, you should see the Fossil logo and restart your device to your clockface.
Use the Power Button to turn off Fossil Smartwatch
For 6-8 seconds, hold down the Power or Crown buttons (middle) to turn the Fossil watch off. The device will automatically turn off. Press and hold the Power button simultaneously until you see the Fossil logo.
How to disable a Wear OS smartwatch
Although you cannot ask Google Assistant to turn off your Wear smartwatch for you, you can go to the settings and manually turn it off. Swipe across the screen to access the app list. Scroll to the “Settings” option. Click ‘System.’ Tap the “Power Off” button to turn your watch off.