Here’s an explanation with bullet points and sources:
- Puma is a sport goods company that makes gaming socks, which look like house slippers. The company calls them “Active Gaming Footwear.”
- The socks are designed to provide the same kind of grip, support, and comfort that eSports athletes need to succeed.
- The Puma Active Gaming Footwear was available for purchase in Australia for about $105, but it is currently out of stock.
- The shoes were also sold in the United States through Puma’s website, but they are no longer available for purchase.
- It is unclear why the shoes are no longer available, but it is possible that they were a limited edition item or that Puma has discontinued them.
- Mensmania.com: Why Can’t I Find Puma Active Gaming Shoes?
- Puma.com: Active Gaming Footwear (currently unavailable for purchase)
Additional Information – Why Cant I Find Puma Active Gaming Shoes
Puma Active Gaming Shoes – Where Can I Find Them?
The new Puma Active Gaming Footwear is aimed at gamers, but where can I find them? I’m not a gamer, so this is a very confusing question. Fortunately, the company has a website dedicated to their products, and there are plenty of examples online. You can also search online for reviews, but I’d recommend keeping a few things in mind.
Puma is a sport goods company. They make gaming socks, which look like house slippers. The company calls them “Active Gaming Footwear,” and they’re sold for about $105 in Australia. Apparently, the socks are designed to provide the same kind of grip, support, and comfort that eSports athletes need to succeed. The footwear’s custom-fit sock last allows for a comfortable fit and a low profile rubber outsole.
If you want a shoe that mimics the appearance of a running shoe, you should check out Puma’s ‘Active Gaming Footwear’. It’s a pair of socks that cost around $105, and they’re designed for indoor or arena use. The company claims that its ‘Active Gaming Footwear’ provides “seamless comfort, support, and grip,” which makes them very appealing. Unfortunately, this kind of shoe isn’t available in the U.S.