The Puma Roma is a classic sneaker that has been around since the 1960s. It was originally designed as a track shoe but has since become a popular lifestyle shoe. Here are some details about the Puma Roma:
- The Puma Roma is a low-top sneaker with a leather upper and suede overlays.
- It features a padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- The shoe has a lace-up closure for a secure fit.
- The sole of the Puma Roma is made of rubber and features a tread pattern for traction.
- The shoe has a cushioned footbed for added comfort.
- The Puma Roma is available in a variety of colorways.
- Puma Roma Men’s Sneakers on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/PUMA-Mens-Roma-Classic-Sneaker/dp/B00QJ02BZU
- Puma Roma Women’s Sneakers on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/PUMA-Womens-Roma-Basic-Sneaker/dp/B00LV8QH1M
- Puma Roma on Foot Locker: https://www.footlocker.com/category/puma/roma.html
Additional Information – What Type Of Shoe Is Puma Roma?
What Type of Shoes Are Puma Roma?
The Puma Roma is a retro style shoe with a modern design. This athletic shoe features a smooth suede upper with a leather side stripe and a rubber outsole. It’s lightweight, breathable, and durable. It’s the perfect shoe for daily wear and keeps the feet comfortable and protected. A pair of Puma Roma will bring back that feeling of the 1970s or 1980s.
The original Puma Roma was designed to be a lightweight training shoe, with a thick padded tongue and orthopedic arch support. However, the brand released a more modern version of the shoe with an EVA midsole and an EVA-cushioned sole. A limited edition pair of the Evolution Breaker has been created by rap artist Big Sean. It is made with a translucent green outsole and a yellow big Sean logo on the heel.
The Puma Roma is an iconic sport style that’s transitioned to the street. It first debuted in 1968 and was intended for sprints and hurdles. Originally, it was also intended for the collectible of sweatbands. The modern version of the Roma incorporates modern technologies, including an EVA midsole, leather upper, and rubber toe guard. This style also includes an EVA midsole for added durability and weight.