The Nipsey Hussle Puma shoe is a collaboration between the late rapper Nipsey Hussle and the athletic apparel company Puma. Here are some details about the shoe:
- The shoe is officially called the “PUMA x TMC (The Marathon Continues) California” sneaker.
- It was released in September 2019, several months after Nipsey Hussle’s death in March of that year.
- The shoe was designed in collaboration with Nipsey Hussle before his death, and Puma worked with his team to release the shoe posthumously as a tribute to the rapper.
- The shoe features a blue and red colorway, inspired by the colors of the Crips and Bloods gangs in Los Angeles, and includes details such as “TMC” branding and “All Money In” logos.
- The shoe was released as part of a larger collection of apparel and accessories, including tracksuits, t-shirts, and a jacket.
- Proceeds from the sales of the shoe and collection went to the Nipsey Hussle Foundation, which supports community development initiatives in South Los Angeles.
- “Puma x TMC Collection.” Puma. https://us.puma.com/en/us/puma-x-tmc-collection
- “Puma Honors Nipsey Hussle With Sneaker Collaboration.” Billboard. https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/8528344/puma-nipsey-hussle-sneaker-collaboration
Additional Information – What Is The Nipsey-hussle Puma Shoe?
The Nipsey Hussle x Puma Sneakers
The Nipsey Hussle x Puma sneakers celebrate the rapper’s legacy and give back to his community. His work ethic is highlighted by a small fabric tag with the phrase “IHUSSLE” and the shoelace tips read “7 Days A Week.” On the insole, a photograph of Nipsey is featured in black and white. It keeps the message of this collection grounded.
PUMA teamed up with The Marathon Clothing to honor the late rap legend. The RS-X3 sneakers are chunky lifestyle shoes inspired by the running models of yore. The black and red uppers contrast with the white midsole to pay homage to Hussle’s dedication to his craft. The RS-X3 features a “God Got Us” and “IHUSSLE” fabric tag.
In honor of the late rapper, PUMA and TMC have collaborated to release the RS-X3 sneaker. The black and red uppers have accents of red, and the white midsole has a bold design of Nipsey’s face. Despite the RS-X3’s chunky aesthetic, it remains an athletic-inspired footwear.
Nipsey Hussle’s brand is TMC, and the company has collaborated with TMC to create a capsule line that honors the rap star. The collection features a black-and-white track suit, and the label’s logo and text are inscribed in gold on the heel. While the shoes aren’t out yet, the collection will be released later this year.