Here are some steps to fix spikes in Puma golf shoes:
- Identify the type of spikes in your Puma golf shoes. Puma offers different types of spikes, including the Fast Twist 3.0, Stealth Cleat, and SmartQuill.
- Obtain the appropriate spike removal tool. Puma recommends using the Fast Twist 3.0 key for its Fast Twist 3.0 spikes, and the Stealth tool for its Stealth Cleat and SmartQuill spikes.
- Remove the old spikes from the shoes using the appropriate tool. Insert the tool into the spike and turn it counterclockwise to loosen and remove the spike.
- Clean the spike receptacles in the shoes using a soft-bristled brush or cloth to remove any dirt or debris.
- Insert the new spikes into the shoes using the appropriate tool. Insert the spike into the receptacle and turn it clockwise until it is securely in place.
- Repeat steps 3-5 for all of the spikes in the shoes.
- Puma Golf. “How to Change Your Puma Golf Cleats.” YouTube, 3 Apr. 2018, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J6LZVJdJg0.
- Puma Golf. “Cleat Replacement.” Puma Golf, https://www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf/cleat-replacement.
Additional Information – How To Fix Spikes In Puma-golf Shoes
How to Replace Spikes on Puma Golf Shoes
To replace the spikes in your golf shoes, first you have to know how to remove the old ones. It should be a fairly simple process. If the old ones are worn or damaged, you may need to use a driller or pliers to remove them. Make sure that you use the same threading for the new spikes, and you should also clean the receptacles and the shoe well before you replace the old ones.
If the spikes are stuck to the shoes, you can try pulling them out with a golf spike wrench. If they are stubborn, you can also use WD-40 to lubricate the screws. You can also use a power drill to remove stubborn spikes. Once you have removed the old ones, you should now be able to insert the new ones. To replace the old ones, follow the same steps you used to remove them.
To replace the spikes, you will have to first take them out. If the spikes are loose or disengaging, you will have to use a golf spike wrench. If you’re having trouble doing this, you can use WD40 lubricant or a power drill. Just make sure to hold the screw tight while using the power drill to make the hole. Once you’ve removed the spikes, you should apply WD40 or WD-40 to the hole.