Here are some steps and tips to clean your Puma golf shoes:
- Remove any loose dirt or debris from the shoes using a soft-bristled brush or a dry cloth.
- Mix a small amount of mild detergent or soap with warm water in a bowl or sink.
- Dip a soft-bristled brush or sponge into the soapy water and gently scrub the shoes in circular motions. Be sure to clean all areas of the shoe, including the soles and any crevices.
- Rinse the shoes thoroughly with clean water to remove any soap residue.
- Stuff the shoes with crumpled newspaper to help them retain their shape and allow them to air dry. Avoid exposing them to heat sources such as radiators or dryers.
- Once the shoes are dry, you can apply a leather conditioner or shoe cream to help protect and maintain the leather. Use a foam nozzle and apply the cream over the entire body of the shoe. Allow it to sit for 10-20 minutes before buffing it off with a soft brush.
- Puma’s official website provides a general guide to product care, including tips for cleaning shoes: https://us.puma.com/us/en/help/faq/product-care
- Golf Monthly offers a step-by-step guide to cleaning golf shoes, which includes tips on using shoe cream: https://www.golfmonthly.com/features/the-game/how-to-clean-golf-shoes-step-by-step-guide-224950
Additional Information – How To Clean Your Puma Golf Shoes
How to Clean Puma Golf Shoes
You may wonder how to clean puma golf shoes, which can get dirty quickly. Luckily, there are several easy ways to clean puma golf shoes, including hand washing and using a gentle detergent. A few of these methods are described below. First, remove the laces, then unthread the laces through the eyelets. Afterwards, soak the shoes in lukewarm water and use a soft-bristled brush to gently scrub the fabric.
To clean suede or nubuck Pumas, dampen a cleaning cloth and apply a solution of mild soap and water. If you have a stain that won’t come off, use a specialized suede brush. Allow the footwear to air dry before using a suede brush. Never use detergent on a suede-covered shoe, since it can damage the material. After applying the cleaner, allow the shoe to dry completely before wearing it again.
When cleaning pumas, it is best to use a dry, soft cloth to remove any loose dirt and mud. Avoid washing them in the washing machine because it will damage the glue and fastenings. Make sure to thoroughly dry them after washing them – this will save you time in the long run. To keep your golf shoes looking new, you should keep the following tips in mind. If your footwear has a suede lining, you should place a protective layer over it. You should also treat the suede with a suede treatment spray.