Here are some bullet points to explain how to determine which type of Puma shoe you own:
- Look at the shoe’s model number: Puma shoes usually have a model number printed on the tag inside the shoe or on the box. This number can help you identify the shoe’s specific style and features.
- Check the shoe’s name: Puma often gives their shoes unique names that can help you identify the shoe’s type. For example, the Puma RS-X3 Puzzle shoe has a distinct name and design that sets it apart from other Puma shoes.
- Look at the shoe’s design: Puma shoes often have unique design elements that can help you identify the shoe’s type. For example, the Puma Cali shoe has a distinctive chunky sole and perforated upper that sets it apart from other Puma shoes.
- Consider the shoe’s intended use: Puma makes shoes for a variety of activities, from running to basketball to fashion. Knowing the shoe’s intended use can help you identify its type. For example, the Puma Clyde Court basketball shoe has a unique design and features that make it ideal for basketball players.
- Puma: https://us.puma.com/en/us/puma-shoe-model-numbers.html
- Foot Locker: https://www.footlocker.com/blog/2021/04/26/how-to-choose-the-right-puma-sneaker-for-you/
- Zappos: https://www.zappos.com/e/puma-shoe-names-and-styles-guide
- Puma: https://us.puma.com/en/us/puma-cali-shoe.html
- Puma: https://us.puma.com/en/us/puma-clyde-court-basketball-shoes.html
Additional Information – How To Determine Which Type Of Puma Shoe You Own
How to Find What Type Puma Shoes You Have
The first thing to look for when you’re shopping for puma shoes is the barcode. Most brands have a small code near the price tag, on the tongue, and on the inside. You can find it on the inside right side of your shoe. Women’s shoes have more barcodes. Use the barcode to find out what type of puma shoes you have, and then check the website to make sure you’ve bought the right pair.
The stitching on a genuine Puma shoe must be neat and regular, and the shoe must be well made. Look for irregular or torn edges. The stitching should be smooth and not uneven. Moreover, the material used to make the Puma shoe should be durable. Those who want to purchase Puma shoes should check out the official website, because counterfeit products will often have a cheap look.
Another way to tell if the Puma shoes you have are authentic is to check the color. Real Puma sneakers will have an official logo in two places. If it’s missing or is bonded poorly, they’re probably fakes. In some cases, the Puma logo will be in an odd color combination. If you’re not sure, it’s best to go with a different brand.