Here are some tips for caring for permed hair for men:
- Use a sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner to avoid stripping the hair of its natural oils (source: All Things Hair).
- Don’t wash your hair too often, as this can dry out the hair and make it brittle (source: Stylecraze).
- Use a wide-toothed comb or your fingers to detangle your hair when it’s wet. Avoid brushing your hair when it’s dry, as this can cause frizz and breakage (source: You Probably Need a Haircut).
- Scrunch your hair as it air-dries to tighten and shape your curls. If you need to use a blow-dryer, use a diffuser and a high-quality heat protectant spray (source: You Probably Need a Haircut).
- Apply a leave-in conditioner or curl-defining cream to help define and hold your curls (source: All Things Hair).
- Sleep with your hair tied in a silk scarf or on a silk pillowcase to avoid waking up with messy or tangled hair (source: All Things Hair).
- Get regular trims to keep your hair healthy and prevent split ends (source: Stylecraze).
Remember to consult with a hairstylist for personalized advice on how to care for your permed hair.
Additional Information – How To Care For Permed Hairmen
How to Take Care of Permed Hair Men
Perming your hair is a very common trend, and most men who get it want to know how to take care of permed hair. The first step is to invest in the right products and techniques to maintain the new look. Some men swear by using a heat protection spray to keep their locks from getting damaged. Then, make sure to invest in a good conditioner and styling cream to maintain your new hairstyle.
The next step in how to take care of permed hair is to use the right hair care products. A quality shampoo and conditioner are essential. You should use a shampoo and conditioner specifically designed for men’s hair. The products should make the locks more hydrated, elastic, and flexible. Dry your hair as quickly as possible using a diffuser attachment or a towel. Never let the temperature of your hair go above 150 degrees Celsius, as this could damage your perm.
It is important to remember that men’s permed hair needs special care. Choose a product that is specially designed for this purpose, and follow the instructions exactly. If your hair is permed, the product should leave it hydrated, elastic, and flexible. After your hair has been permed, you should allow it to dry as much as possible with a diffuser attachment. When drying, make sure the temperature is low and avoid the blow dryer.