Here are some steps you can follow to install apps on Y1 Smartwatch:
- Make sure your Y1 Smartwatch is connected to your Android phone via Bluetooth.
- Download and install the Fundo Wear app on your Android phone from the Google Play Store (source: Google Help).
- Open the Fundo Wear app and click on the “Device” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on “App Store” and search for the app you want to install on your Y1 Smartwatch.
- Once you find the app, click on “Install” and wait for the app to download and install on your Y1 Smartwatch.
- Once the app is installed, it will appear on your Y1 Smartwatch’s home screen.
Here are some additional tips to keep in mind:
- Y1 Smartwatch only supports .vxp files, so make sure the app you want to install is in this format (source: YouTube).
- If you want to install an app that is not available in the Fundo Wear app store, you can download the .vxp file from a third-party website and transfer it to your Y1 Smartwatch via Bluetooth (source: Reddit).
- If you encounter any issues while installing apps on your Y1 Smartwatch, try resetting the watch to its factory settings and following the steps again (source: YouTube).
Additional Information – How To Install Apps On Y1 Smartwatch
How to Install Apps on the Y1 Smartwatch
You can download apps on the Y1 Smartwatch by syncing your Android phone with it. To install apps, you need to press the Power button on your watch, and then tap the screen to go to the Play Store. You can search for apps, and even leave a review. To install an app, you need to sign in with your Google account. If you want to install an app, you must be logged into your Google account to access the Play Store.
To install apps on your Android phone, you need to enable the Autostart feature and turn on Bluetooth. Once you have done that, open your Security Center and find the app. You may need to whitelist it. Once you have whitelisted the app, you can then open it. This process will take a couple of minutes. You can also use the built-in watch face of an App, or an image from an album on your Android phone.
To install apps on your Chinese Smartwatch, you need to enable Bluetooth on your phone. To do this, go to the Play Store and open it. From there, go to “Apps for your phone.” From here, you can select the watch app you want to install. If you have an App installed, you can also choose to use it as a watch face. You can change the watch face by taking a photo or selecting an image from your gallery.
Setting up and Functions of Apps
Today’s Activity: You can sync the data from your watch terminal to view steps, heart rate, and sleep status. To view the past, tap on any section. To view history, tap on each section. To tilt your wrist, turn the screen on to activate the wake-up function. If your watch is off, the screen won’t wake up if you tilt it. You will be prompted to update.
Power on the Watch
To power the watch, press and hold the button at the side.
Smart Watch added to App
Scan & Connect: Hold the watch near your phone, and then turn on Bluetooth or GPS. Open the app, follow the prompts to allow permissions. Finally, tap Add Device in the upper-right corner. To connect, the Bluetooth name should be “SmartWatch”. Connect successfully and swipe down on the dial to see the “App” symbol. After successful connection, time, date and language will be correctly displayed.