Here are the steps to charge a Kidizoom Smartwatch and the sources to support them:
- Use the included micro USB cable: The Kidizoom Smartwatch comes with a micro USB cable for charging. Use this cable instead of a third-party adapter. (source: Manuals+)
- Inspect the cord: Before charging, inspect the cord to make sure it is in good condition and that there are no breaks or exposed wires. (source: Manuals+)
- Open the micro USB port: Pull up the rubber cover of the micro USB port at the side of your watch. (source: Manuals+)
- Connect the cable: Insert the small end of the micro USB cable into the micro USB port on the watch. (source: Manuals+)
- Connect to power source: Connect the other end of the cable to a power source, such as a computer. (source: Manuals+)
- Monitor the charging process: The charging process takes about three-and-a-half hours. Monitor the watch while it is charging to make sure it is not overheating. (source: VTech)
I hope that helps!
Additional Information – How To Charge Kidizoom Smartwatch
How to Charge a Kidizoom Smartwatch
To get the most out of your kid’s Kidizoom Smartwatch, it’s important to learn how to charge it. The micro USB port is located on the side of the watch. When you plug in the Smartwatch’s USB cable, it will display the battery recharging symbol and a message when it’s fully charged. When it’s completely charged, the watch will automatically turn off its screen. Charging the Smartwatch takes approximately 3 hours, and the battery can last for up to two weeks with normal use.
To charge your Smartwatch, you’ll need to connect it to a computer with a Micro USB cable. To begin, turn on your child’s Smartwatch and set the Master Power Switch to the On position. Make sure that you have a Micro USB port available. Attach the device to the computer with the Micro USB cable. Follow the directions on the screen to make sure the watch is connected to your computer.
Next, connect the Smartwatch to a computer. You’ll need a Micro USB cable to do this. Then, insert the micro USB cable into the Micro USB port on your computer. Then, connect the Smartwatch to the computer using the USB cable. Once it’s connected, press the “ON” button on the computer. Your kid’s Smartwatch will start charging. You’ll need to wait at least 15 minutes while it recharges.
VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch Batteries Recharge
The VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch must be connected with a computer using the Micro USB cable. The VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch must be connected to a computer using the Micro USB cable. Your fully charged VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch may be disconnected from your computer.
What is the best way to charge my childizoom watch
To charge your watch, connect it to a computer using the micro USB cable provided. Before charging, make sure that the master power switch on your watch is switched ON. The rubber cover for the micro USB port on your watch is removed. The micro USB cable (smaller end) should be inserted into the micro USB port of the watch. These steps will help you do it correctly: * Before charging, make sure the Master Power Switch in the ON position. The rubber cover on the Micro-USB Port is pulled up. How long does it take to charge your kidizoom watch. It takes approximately 3 hours. Also, know how to charge smart watches. To enter camera mode, press the shutter button. Tip: To access the timer, swipe down from the top screen of the clock. To access the stopwatch screen, swipe up from the clock screen’s bottom.