Here are some sources and details on where to purchase Puma footwear in New York:
- Puma Flagship Store: Located at 609 Fifth Ave, New York, NY, the Puma Flagship Store offers Puma footwear, fashion apparel, and accessories. The store has two high-ceiling floors that are equal to a four-story building. Customers can also personalize their purchases at the customization area and visit the Technology Lab. (source: Yelp)
- Puma Retail Stores: Puma has multiple retail stores in New York City where customers can purchase Puma footwear. Some of the locations include:
- Puma Union Square: 33 Union Square W, New York, NY
- Puma SoHo: 521 Broadway, New York, NY
- Puma Meatpacking: 421 W 14th St, New York, NY
- Puma Rockefeller Center: 10 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY
- Puma Herald Square: 1293 Broadway, New York, NY
Customers can visit the Puma website to find more locations in New York City. (source: Puma)
- Department Stores: Puma footwear is also available at various department stores in New York City. Some of the stores that carry Puma footwear include:
- Macy’s: 151 W 34th St, New York, NY
- Bloomingdale’s: 1000 Third Ave, New York, NY
- Nordstrom: 225 W 57th St, New York, NY
Customers can visit the department store websites or visit the stores in person to find Puma footwear. (source: Google)
- Online Shopping Websites: Customers can purchase Puma footwear online from various shopping websites such as Amazon, Alibaba, and Puma’s official website. (source: BS Marketing Strategy)
Overall, customers in New York City have multiple options to purchase Puma footwear, including visiting Puma retail stores, department stores, and shopping online.
Additional Information – Where To Purchase Puma Footwear In New York
Where to Buy Puma Shoes in New York
If you are looking for a place to buy Puma shoes in New York, you have come to the right place. In August of this year, Puma opened its first North American flagship store on Fifth Avenue, within walking distance of the Adidas and Nike stores. This new flagship store offers a brand experience like no other, with an interactive sales floor of almost 1,700 square feet on two floors. You can enjoy a virtual basketball game and enjoy stadium seating at the store’s Fifth Avenue location.
While it’s not easy to find a Puma flagship store in New York, there are several places to find the brand. The New York location is the brand’s first in North America, and the first of its kind. It also has over 100 outlet stores throughout the country, but none are full-size locations. Rather, Puma sells through wholesalers and other retail outlets.
If you’re a sports fan, the Puma flagship store on Fifth Avenue should be the place to go. The company’s new flagship store features three different interactive experiences, including a simulator that allows customers to test-drive their new shoes on a virtual soccer field. There are also plenty of other ways to experience the brand, including a Puma x You Customization Studio.