Here’s the answer with bullet points and sources:
- Puma sneakers are made in various countries, including China, Vietnam, Indonesia, India, Bangladesh, Cambodia, and Romania. (source: The Men Hero, Sneakersopedia)
- Puma has two factories in China, where the majority of their shoes are made. (source: Sneakersopedia)
- Puma also has factories in other countries, such as Vietnam, where they have a large production facility. (source: The Men Hero)
- Puma discloses 281 T1 factories (product manufacturers) representing around 92% of their apparel, footwear, and accessory products business value, and 45 core T2 factories (material, component manufacturers) representing around 80% of their business volume. (source: Puma)
- Puma conducts audits of their factories to ensure that they meet their social and environmental standards. (source: Puma)
So, in summary, Puma sneakers are made in various countries, including China, Vietnam, Indonesia, India, Bangladesh, Cambodia, and Romania. Puma has two factories in China, where the majority of their shoes are made, but they also have factories in other countries. Puma discloses their factories and conducts audits to ensure that they meet their social and environmental standards.
Additional Information – Where Are Puma Sneakers Made?
Where Are PUMA Shoes Made?
If you want to buy a pair of Puma shoes, you may be wondering where they are made. The company was founded in 1948 and has made a lasting impact on every industry it works in. From clothing to athletic footwear, Puma continues to push the limits of both sport and culture. The company has worked with Karl Lagerfield to create unique designs and has recruited top creative directors to help it reach even greater heights. From humble beginnings in a shoe factory in Germany, they’ve gone on to become one of the world’s largest sportswear brands.
Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory was started in 1924 by Rudolf Dassler. It was the only company of its time that produced sports shoes. Originally, the factory was in the laundry room of his mother, but by 1927 it had expanded to a separate building. Today, Puma is a global brand that sponsors professional sports teams including Borussia Dortmund and the World Cup. The company has been involved in the sports industry since its inception, and is an official supplier to a number of major professional teams.
PUMA products are made in Vietnam and China. Its headquarters is in Herzogenaurach, Bavaria, Germany, and its factory is located in this same city. The company also has subsidiaries in Brazil and Chile. For this reason, it’s important to know where your sneakers are made. The companies are located in the same country as many of their competitors. If you want to learn more about the history of PUMA shoes, you can read about its founders.