Here is the answer to your question:
- Puma is a German multinational corporation that designs and manufactures athletic and casual footwear, apparel, and accessories (source: Wikipedia).
- Puma produces its shoes in several countries, including China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Bangladesh, Indonesia, and Romania (source: The Men Hero).
- Puma has two factories in China, which is where the majority of its shoes are made (source: Sneakersopedia).
- While Puma has factories in other countries, including Vietnam, Cambodia, Bangladesh, Indonesia, and Romania, it does not list where its products are manufactured on the product descriptions on its website (source: The Men Hero).
- Therefore, it can be concluded that Puma sneakers are made in various countries, but the majority of them are made in China.
I hope this information helps!
Additional Information – What Country Are Puma Sneakers Made?
What Country Are Puma Shoes Made In?
What country is Puma’s factory? That question has been weighing on consumers’ minds since the company first entered the sport in 1883. Today, the brand is one of the most popular in the world and is the sponsor of many professional sports teams. These include the world-famous Manchester United and the Denmark national team. You can also find Puma shoes at local football grounds and in some high-end retail stores.
What country does Puma manufacture their shoes? They are mostly manufactured in Germany and China. The company began in 1924 in Rudolf Dassler’s mother’s laundry, using the pedal power of a stationary bicycle to produce their first shoes. In 1927, the company moved to a separate building. In 2012, Puma became a supplier to Borussia Dortmund. The brand is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany.
Aside from manufacturing its own shoes, Puma also sources its materials from suppliers all over the world. The company has an extensive network of global partners, including Formula 1 and Porsche. In the United Kingdom, Puma sponsors the Silver Ferns netball team. It is also an active member of the world’s premier league. The brand is the official supplier to Borussia Dortmund football club. In addition to producing the famous football shoes, Puma has a 5% stake in the soccer club, and has been since 2012.