Here are some tips on how to clean Puma soft-sole shoes:
- Remove any loose dirt or debris from the shoes using a soft-bristled brush or cloth. This will prevent any dirt from getting ground into the shoes during the cleaning process.
- Fill a basin or sink with cool water and add a small amount of mild detergent. Swirl the water around to create suds.
- Dip a soft-bristled brush or cloth into the soapy water and gently scrub the shoes, paying extra attention to any areas that are particularly dirty.
- Rinse the shoes thoroughly with cool water to remove any soap residue.
- Stuff the shoes with crumpled newspaper or a clean towel to help them retain their shape as they dry.
- Allow the shoes to air dry completely, away from direct heat sources like radiators or sunlight.
- Once the shoes are dry, you can apply a protective spray to help repel dirt and water in the future.
- “How to Clean Puma Shoes” on Sneakersopedia.com (https://sneakersopedia.com/how-to-clean-puma-shoes/)
- “Product Care” on PUMA.com (https://us.puma.com/us/en/help/faq/product-care)
Additional Information – How To Clean Puma Soft-sole Shoes
How to Wash Pumas Soft Foam Shoes
Using a damp cloth and a mild soap is the most effective way to wash your puma soft foam shoes. Using a circular motion, gently wipe away dirt and mud. Rinse the shoe, and then wring out the dirt and water. Be sure to use a soft cloth, as other materials may scratch the shoe and make the cleaning process difficult. The same goes for rinsing the shoe. Never hold it under running water, as this will cause the shoe to take longer to dry.
If you want to clean puma shoes by hand, you must use mild soap and a soft cloth. Always be careful not to soak your Puma shoes in water, as this can damage the material. You should also avoid using harsh cleaning products, such as bleach, to prevent fading. Instead, use a mild detergent and warm water to remove dirt and grime. To clean a Puma shoe, begin by removing the laces. After you have removed the laces, wipe the outer surface with a soft cloth. Do not rub the laces too hard as this may cause the materials to break down, so be careful not to scrub too hard.
After you have removed the laces, you must rinse them thoroughly. If you bought your Pumas secondhand, you can buy replacement laces and use them for a fraction of the cost. To clean suede shoes, you should first remove the laces. Then, use a suede brush to scrub them thoroughly. Be careful not to over-brush the suede since this will cause the leather to crack and become damaged.