10 Grooming gadgets a man must have
Every man of all age groups has always been extremely conscious of grooming themselves, whether to make an impression on their teachers as a child or on their girlfriend as a grown up or ultimately their wives or bosses or the society or simply for their personal growth and satisfaction. Grooming definitely has become an essential like being healthy for every man; it is a part of their self growth and personality development. Grooming is not just about looking great and attractive; it is not essentially just about the physical appearance. Grooming is a much wider concept, covering ones personality as a whole inclusive of confidence, communication skills and everything that makes him a man of substance. There are certain gadgets that is a must have for all men which would help in their grooming. They could also be described as possessions of a complete man, their weapon to kill everybody with their charm and all of that.
1. One of the most significant gadgets a man must have is a shaving razor. A clean shaven man would always have a some what unknown liking than somebody with facial hair. One may associate it with hygiene and how healthy a man is. A clean shaven look may also confer that the man is active enough to take time out for daily chores and self hygiene. Somebody with a rugged look makes an impression of a lazy person, might also come across as a dull personality.
2. The next gadget every man should swear by is cologne. Nothing can impress a woman more than a scintillating and intoxicating perfume. Cologne speaks volumes about a man’s personality; it is quite sometime a part of his identity. Each of you guys reading this- choose the perfume you wear from this perspective. It should be an extension of your personality. It should be able to confer the attitude you’re sporting.
3. Third in the list in a tech-o-mad age you are living in is a timer electronic toothbrush . It makes you brush longer than you would manually do. An electronic toothbrush is automated and shall make you brush for the timed duration. A fresh breath of air is always a turn on and makes you feel better about yourself.
4. Next in the list has to be a shower caddy. This is basically to help you stock all your products into shelves up, down and sideways. This is not technically a gadget but does help in customising the way you wish to stash all your products. The product is available in various brands and hence easily available.
5. Another gadget every man should kill for is a sensor mirror. This is a modern gadget and a must have in every man’s grooming kits. A sensor mirror gets activated the moment you face it, it remains de-active for the rest of time. Only when you face this gadget, it turns active because of the sensors it has. These can be installed in the washrooms or elsewhere, it is modern day equipment and a man needs it for grooming himself.
6. Dumbbells and a gym kit is most definitely a gadget men cannot do without. A man who is fit is confident and has a charm the world would fall for. Looking good and fit is definitely the first thing that catches the eye of the people you meet. First impression is the physical appearance of a man and is a lot of times the last impression you make on the person you meet. Working out keeps you fit, active and healthy, hence fix a date with the gym NOW.
7. One of the gadgets a man cannot miss is shower head wireless speakers, so you can listen to all your favourite tracks while you enjoy a long shower. A modern gadget like this is a pick for every tech- friendly man.
8. This list cannot miss a fingernail trimmer for men. Hygiene is extremely important for complete grooming and fingernail trimmers help you chop off your fingernails. Nails attract a lot of dirt and trimmers solve it all.
9. You cannot give an electronic skin cleaning brush a miss when it comes to grooming for men. A skin cleaner is timer based and cleans your body when you rub it against it. This is an electronic cleaner and is timer based, hence goes on for the timed period.
10. A man must haves is incomplete without a beard and stubble trimmer. An essential part of self hygiene involves keeping clean and the trimmer helps you maintain the same. So, with the above tips, now you are all set to impress and leave an impact on others with your new and improved grooming gadgets kit. What are you waiting for? Collect them if you don’t have them yet.