Lengthy working hours and tight work schedules are enough to make a man stressed in office. Both of these can neither be ignored nor be allowed to make us depressed and tired. We can sort out them by using simple meditation techniques which can be used in our office. We will require only 10-15 minutes for getting recharged with positive thoughts and energy. These are simple and easy to do and can be practiced anywhere, anytime or simple even sitting on a comfortable chair.
- Sit alone and peaceful place: Sitting at a peaceful and quite place is the first condition of meditation. There is no need to go anywhere else. You can use you office’s conference room, your cabin even on your own chair. If you have no place, use a headphone to shut out exterior noise. Just remember, there is necessarily no need of any sitting yoga poses.
- Loosen your muscles and relax:
- strong>Focus your concentration: Previous two steps will now enable you to move further in effective meditation. Focus your concentration on your breath with closed eyes and try to observe without controlling it. Soon, it may feel as you are going in a sleep. If you feel, let that happen. You will awaken within 5 minutes without any external help which is the biggest plus point of this Yoga Nidra (It is a form of Yoga Nidra).
- Blank out you mind: If you are not feeling sleepy, then observe your breath, it will blank you mind completely. Your mind will have no more thought at the moment to confirm your success in the meditation.
- Remember good memories of life: Remember good stories and moments of your life which you want to remember forever. You can remember inspirational quotes from books (including sacred and religious), your childhood memories or imagine a beautiful place where you want to go. You can also use this time to pray. Try to enhance the time of this practice.
- Awake from the meditation: Within 5-10 minutes you will feel very relaxed and peaceful. Open your eyes slowly and come back to the world. Although it will take 15 to 30 seconds to become aware about your surrounding atmosphere. But you will feel full of energy and positive thoughts.
after sitting, close your eyes, take 2-5 deep breaths, and loose your body as well as your mind. Relax all of your muscles and body organs as if they have no power to move. Sit 2 minutes in this posture.